USPS stands for United States Postal Services and it is the official Postal Services management systems of the United States of America. Liteblue USPS is one of the largest Postal Services in the world.
If you are somehow associated with the USPS, then you already know about the importance and the power of the United States Postal Service. In this article, I am going to teach you about Liteblue, the services management portal for USPS Employees. I will also be telling you how to do liteblue login and manage your account easily.
But before that, let us know more about USPS.
Table of Contents
More about Liteblue USPS
USPS is the only government authorised agency in United States of america which can reach almost every address in the country no matter how remote it is. If you need something to be delivered from one place to another, in US or beyond, then the USPS comes to resue. USPS is literally larger than you think.
Anyways, this article is not about the USPS. This article is about a special portal which comes under the USPS. It is called Liteblue.
What is liteblue?
Well, Liteblue is the official services management portal of the USPS. It is a portal designed to help all the employees of the postal services to keep a track of almost everything related to their profession.
As I have already said that USPS is a huge network, and it has a large number of employees working for it. Management of all these employees is a very troublesome task. In earlier days, track record was kept manually and everything was done by hand.
But when the numbers started to increase, the need for a portal like Liteblue for the management of employees of USPS was inevitable. With the passage of time, the idea of liteblue was born and eventually, Liteblue was developed.
Every Employee in the United States Postal Services is provided with a unique employee id which can be used as the username for liteblue. That password to the portal is also given to each and every employee. With this login credientials, an employee can easily login into liteblue and manage the services using the portal.
Since the USPS is inclined towards providing a better shipping and shopping experience to all its users, it was essential to have an automated system which could be used to manage all the Employees. Liteblue is that such system and it offers to help the employees with payments, LiteBlue USPS Gov Human Resources, payrolls, retirements and many other things.
Liteblue Login Guide | How to login into Liteblue?
Logging into the system is pretty simple and using it is also very easy. Follow the steps to make this process fast and easy. The login credentials are already given to you beforehand, you liteblue login doesn’t seem to be a big deal.
However, some people still face problems while trying to log into the portal. So they can consider this step by step guide.
- Open the official website of USPS Liteblue – liteblue.usps.gov
- Locate the login form where you will be asked to enter your employee id and password.
- Enter your login details.
- Click on login.
- You will be logged in and now you can manage your services.
What are my liteblue login details?
While trying to log into the system, you are asked to enter your login details, The login details basically are your employee id and your password. Now, if you are unaware of these details, read this piece of information very carefully because here I will tell you how to get this information
Employee ID: Employee Id is your official number which is given to you the day you join USPS. If you do not remember what your employee id is, check any recent pay check and you will be able to find it there.
Password: Password is given to you when you are told about liteblue for the first time by your supervisor. If you do not remember your password, contact your supervisor for it.
Facts of Liteblue USPS
- The USPS makes around 1.5 Trillion dollars or revenue.
- It is one of the largest postal service in the world.
- USPS Provides employement to over 7 million people.
- USPS has almost every type of vehicle in its inventory.
- Liteblue receives around 340 million users on its website.
- Liteblue is one of the safest website which comes under the USPS.
- The USPS cares abaout the disabled and the old people, and they provide carrier services to them on emergency basis.
- No amount of the tax of the US citizens goes to the United States Postal Services.
- The only source of revenue for them is postal sales and services.
- The USPS funds its services itself.
- The USPS is popularly known to provide cheap and affordable services to all people.
- The USPS is a multi lingual system and can accomodate Chinese and Spanish language as well.
- The first hand language of USPS and Liteblue is English.
- There is also a liteblue app for Android which provides easy management of services and a lot of employees use it.
That is pretty much it with this article. If you have any questions of queries related to Liteblue USPS Employee management portal, feel free to leave a comment down below and I will help you out with your queries.